Four Position 360 Carrier
Four ergonomic wearing positions allow your baby and you to share a total view of the world around you.
- Structured bucket seat ensures proper hip placement and back support.
- The extra wide velcro waistband provides back support for the parent.
- Extending back panel gives support to the head, neck and back of the baby.
- Padded shoulder straps
- Sleeping Hood gives additional support, privacy and protection from the elements.
- Suitable from birth ( 7 lbs ) using the Infant Insert which is sold seperately.
- Front/Inward with Insert: Birth to 4 months, 7-12 lbs
- Front/Inward without Insert: 4 to 24 months, 12-27 lbs
- Front/Outward: 5 to 12 months, 14-22 lbs
- Hip: 6 to 24 months, 17-27 lbs
- Back: 6 to 36 months, 17-33 lbs
- 360 Carrier only to be used in the 'facing out' position once child is 5-6 months or older, only for short periods.
- Whether in or out facing, baby is seated in the ergonomically correct, frog-leg position with knees at or above the hips.
- A structured bucket seat ensures that the correct spread, squat-leg sitting position, is maintained in any position.